The system is made up from various different sizes of granules, so that the final structure when sealed is 100% waterproof.
The manner is which forces exerted on these floors are disseminated downwards in a conical fashionallows these floors to withstand pressures of up to 72 N/mm2 .
This flooring is therefore particularly suitable for factory halls where there is much traffic (fork-lift trucks, vehicles with caterpillar treads etc.) or where there is heavy ‘pedestrian traffic’ such as corridors in supermarkets and public buildings.
Coved skirtings can be integrated into these systems to make them fully HACCP compliant.
Over the last few years our Mortar Floors have become highly successful in the domestic sector with more and more people looking for that minimalist look in their home.
- Solvent and V.O.C free
- High scratch resistance
- Excellent heat retention properties - Compatible with under floor heating - Can be laid to falls
- Fully HACCP compliant
- High non-slip properties
- Optional integrated coved skirting
Colours and designs available
- 50 standard blends available - Custom designs and motif’s - Gloss, Satin or Matt finish
- 50 standard blends available - Commercial
- Leisure / Sports Clubs
- Food Processing
- Medical Facilities
- Virtually any interior situation
* TDS available on request